Wednesday, January 16, 2013

What's ahead this year!

9/10 3698
I just want to say Thank you to all the brides and grooms that got married at riverstation last year. It was a real pleasure working with you all.
I also want to let all the brides and grooms that are getting married under my care this year, that I'm really excited and cannot wait to get your plans into action! 

We have got some very exciting things happening this year. 


Starting with this month, riverstation is hosting a tasting of confectionary from Romanengo, that you may wish to delight your wedding guests with, with unusual favours or spice up your Prosecco with there yummy Rose syrup. It will be on the morning of January 28th and spaces will be limited. For more info. contact - relax@riverstation.co.uk

This wonderful place in London did one recently and this link will tell you more about what will be involved.. 

http://www.lafromagerie.co.uk/romanengo/

You can also read this fantastic blog from 'Eat like a girl' about a past tasting they have done - 

http://eatlikeagirl.com/2010/08/02/romanengo-at-petersham-nurseries/ 



I'm also going to be at the Love Actually wedding fair in Bristol's amazing new museum M-Shed on Sunday 12th February. Please come along and talk to me about any wedding concerns you may have. 

To give you an idea of blogs to come over the next few months I will be covering honeymoons, transport, south west hotels and guesthouses to house your guests! If you have any ideas of other blogs you would like to see please don't hesitate in contacting me. 



Michele
Myweddingworkshop@hotmail.com
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog