Thursday, January 10, 2013

9/10 3698

So what actually happens at my wedding workshop and how could it benefit you?

Hi, I'm Michele and I run my wedding workshops. I've been working as a professional wedding planner for the past 5 years. In these years I've helped many brides and grooms plan their perfect weddings and had to source and research hundreds of suppliers and inspiration. I've trawled all the web sites and have a head full of wedding knowledge that I wish to share.


The morning starts with coffee and an informal chat.


Our first subject is budget!
We look at how much the average costs of items maybe. Talk top tips to keep you in check and look at useful on line budget planning tools.

Next we move on to legals.
What is required to get married, where is legal to get married and what happens on the wedding day?

We then have open questions and answer session to help you answer the exact questions you need help with, whether this be, entertainment, favours, table decoration, venue, food and wine, flowers, speeches, contracts. I can't say I can answer every question but if I don't know I'll make it my mission to find out!

Next we do a timeline of your day so you know when to invite evening guests or when to book your entertainment for.

Our guest supplier then comes in and talks in detail about their special subject.

This is where we get arty and create a mood board to help you show your suppliers the style of wedding your trying to achieve.


Lastly we enjoy a wonderful two-course lunch with a glass of wine in riverstations restaurant and watch the boats float by...



For tickets or free advise, please email me @ myweddingworkshop@hotmail.com

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog