Friday, May 17, 2013

New Year's Resolutions

9/10 3698
Welcome back from the holidays! Hope you had a wonderful, relaxing time. So, I'm curious: Are you making any New Year's resolutions?

Here are my five resolutions this year:
Write regular letters to my grandmother in England
Learn how to blow dry my hair well, like they do in salons
Stop biting my nails like a five-year-old (have you heard of this stuff?)
(Try to) get over my subway phobia at long last
Learn to tell a great joke

What about you?

Alex jokes that his resolution is to spend another year talking about starting yoga. I think he can do it!

(Photo of a snow crystal by Mike and Doug Starn)
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog