Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Have a wonderful weekend.

9/10 3698

What are you up to this weekend? I'm excited to just CHILL. Also, we're going to a Christmas party and I'm looking forward to wearing this little black dress (and these, haha). Hope you have a wonderful weekend, and here are a few fun links from around the web...

Head's up: 25% off at J.Crew this weekend.

This New Yorker poem made me laugh out loud. (Busted.)

Chocolate-chip-peanut-butter-oatmeal cookies.

10 commonly misunderstood words.

Bravo!!!! Women are officially funny.

A ball of Christmas lights.

Pet peeves in a marriage.

Want a balcony? Add one.

Mathematics of elevators. (P.S. Freaks me out.)

Urban camping.

Interesting take on the Bachelor. Seriously.

Foldable Me made me laugh.

Slam-dunk cheap gift for guys, if you're still looking.

A coloring book I secretly want myself.

Awwww, teeny bow ties.

Cool photos of Will and Kate. And congrats to them!

And, of course, here's the complete Cup of Jo 2012 Holiday Gift Guide. Thank you so much for reading! xoxo

(Photo of Mick, inspired by 50 years of Rolling Stones style)
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog