Wednesday, March 27, 2013

New glasses

9/10 3698

Alex always makes fun of me for losing my glasses. I leave them everywhere: the playground, cabs, friends' houses. "Where are my glasses?" must be the line spoken most often in our apartment. (No one ever knows.)

Finally, this summer, I lost my beloved glasses once and for all, and spent a few months blind as a bat. Luckily for me, an adorable reader (below) tweeted me about her newest pair; and I loved them so much, I got the exact same ones. (Thanks, Katie!)

The glasses are from Lookmatic, my favorite online eyewear shop. Thankfully they're affordable (just $95 including the prescription), and you can try them on virtually. Now I just have to hold onto this pair!!
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog